Equipped both with the latest optical system ideal for measuring the dimensions of indentation images and a test-force loading device that lets you set the desired. The HM-200 series is ideal for quality control and mechanical characteristic evaluation using Vickers hardness testing of small areas.
– Touch-panel operation
– Measurement of indentation dimensions using a measuring microscope
– Positioning using a manual XY stage unit
– Operation using AVPAK
- The latest technology electromagnetic force motor used in the loading mechanism enables the test force to be freely selected over the wide range of 0.4903mN to 19610mN (0.05gf to 2 kgf). It is also possible to freely set load dwell times. Now your desire for absolute control over the indentation size in Vickers hardness testing can be satisfied. The HM-200 series always offers the test force most appropriate for the specimen material and shape.
- The long working distance objectives used enable a very comfortable working distance between the objective and the specimen surface. This greatly reduces the possibility of collision between the specimen and the objective during focusing operations. (e.g. for 50x objectives: 1.1mm for conventional models, 2.5mm for HM-200 series)
- Newly-designed ‘MH Plan’ objectives are optimized for measuring indentation images. The lineup includes 6 types of long working distance objectives: 10X, 20X, 50X and 100X for measuring indentation images, and 2X and 5X for enabling wide-range measurement around indentations.
- LEDs, which have a longer life, produce less heat, consume less power and are more energy efficient than incandescent bulbs, are employed for the illumination system.
- The motorized turret allows for up to 4 objective lenses and 2 indenter assemblies to be mounted at the same time.
Grand Rapids Metrology is Michigan’s premire source for measurement solutions and has provided sales, service, calibration and rental of weighing and measuring equipment since 1922. GRM is a proud distributor of Mitutoyo metrology equipment. Please contact http://www.grmetrology.com for additional information and product request forms.